Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pool Time

Hard workout in the pool.

I swam 2600 meters of free and fly and I am tired.  Now that I look at that sentence it is a bit depressing that such a short workout made me this tired.  I cannot get discouraged yet as I am only 3 weeks into swimming after a considerable break.

Although the workout was not that long it certainly was intense.  This was my first real hard (I think I am going to drown) workout in a long time.  I made all the times easily and honestly pushed myself harder than the pace times dictated.  I am not swimming the hardest, fastest workouts yet but hopefully I will be close to the fast lanes in a few months.

I dropped my handlebars on my bike.  Time to get into race position while training.

Happy Training!


No comments:

Post a Comment