Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to Beaver

Holy cow I am excited!

Tonight I was back at Beaver lake for my second workout running km repeats. In total we ran 5 times a km on descending recovery. This was my first fast workout since my injury and I am both relieved and pleased. I ran close to my best workout ever on this route.

A few months ago I was thinking I was finished running and training. I did not believe I would be able to balance the demands of training with the demands of my life. It turns out that making a few changes in my life has meant that I can 'have my cake and eat it too'. I am ecstatic with running at the moment and super happy to be running fast again!

Happy Training!

3 comments:

  1. For a second there I thought you were going to have to change the name of your blog... (think about it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been "trying the beaver" for that to happen...nothing to go back to!

    ReplyDelete