Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Race!

I am registered for another race. The Pride and Remembrance run as part of Toronto Pride. I know I was supposed to go to Toronto to be gay and fun but I just could not pass up the chance to run a race. And, Jeffrey Buttle is going to be in it too. He is raising money for something. I just know we are going to bump into each other and fall in love...

I am feeling satisfactory after my race yesterday. My heel has been sore all day and I have some fatigue in my legs but nothing too major. I have to change up my schedule this week due to some appointments and other commitments. Tomorrow I am going to long run instead of training in the pool. I am excited to feel even more fit!

Today's photos are from the race yesterday and courtesy of Rick Horne!

I also want to send a big congratulations to Ellie and Graeme who won the women's and men's Calgary Marathon. Ellie used to train with us at VFAC and Graeme is one of my training partners. Besides being crazy distance runners they are also very good and inspiration to train more and harder. When I finish a workout and feel totally spent I will notice Graeme jogging off to run another hard piece. Incentive to train just as hard!

Happy Training!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Shaghnessy win Jay, your speed is just plain impressive. I am sure that as well as racing you will have lots of the fun you originally planned at Toronto Pride!

    ReplyDelete