Sunday, September 27, 2009

Link It Up

Visit

http://steveosaduik.tumblr.com/post/197087253

to see my workout from last Thursday. Thanks Brad for alerting me of this. I must confess that I hate seeing myself on video. I have an illusion in my mind of how I act in public and it is quickly shattered when I actually see myself. My written blog was originally a video blog but I could not bear to watch the blog to edit it so I had to stop. I should really file this under "things I hate" but I won't.

Today I had a sore/weary long run followed by some extended icing of my legs. I realized though that I only have one more long run before Nationals! Yippee! I need a long run partner for after Nationals I think.

Happy Training!

1 comment:

  1. Shotgun the long running team. Am up for getting a massive aerobic base over the winter.

    ReplyDelete